What Does Your Desktop Screen Look Like?

Hi!! Readers, I just knew today at Yahoo Answers that I can capture the image of my desktop screen. I have always wondered how they did that & thinking that u need to use some kind of software to capture it. Never bother to ask or google it until I tried to answer some question on Yahoo ( click here to c my answers on Yahoo ) . I did this by:

1. By pressing Print Screen ( at the right corner of your keyboard near the Insert n Delete area)

2. Then open Ms Paint or MS Word press Ctrl-V to paste the image

3. Abracadabra !!! The picture is there in Ms Paint.

4. U can save it as .jpg or bmp.

5. Share with ur friend or upload at photobucket.com or ur blog


For bigger picture Click here
This is how my desktop screen look like today at 1810.

....................................................


0 comments:

Post a Comment